Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Foil

Life is very complex. There are so many real people with real problems who are searching for real solutions.

At the same time, there are too many actors pretending to be people with answers. Actaully, I think we are all actors in some capacity. The most reliable actors research the works of other actors and claim them as authority. The least reliable simply rely on our own acting.

At least the authority of other actors comes with some kind of experiences, even if they are only acted out expreiences.

Cynicism is a wonderful expression, isn't it? It's a popular one anyway, so I thought I'd use it for a moment.

Actually, I'm not convinced that cynicism is all it's cracked up to be.

Forever learning or acting like I'm learning,
Johnny

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm curious at what prompted this posting...