Friday, April 06, 2007

Sunday Teachings Available on Audio

Hi everyone,

I want to let you know that every week I will be posting my latest teaching from the Sunday worship meeting in Sanford, NC on my xanga site.

Go to www.xanga.com/flocksden and when you click "audio" you can then click on the file and listen to the message.

The message from last Sunday, Palm Sunday, is an eye opening tour into the world of Jesus that will change the way you view palm branches during Easter.

Grace and peace,
Johnny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walker Said:

Is there anyway to make them downloadable (eg, iTunes?)

I fill much of my drive time with NPR iTune downloads, and would love to add you to the playlist!

Namaste

Johnny said...

Hey Walker,

I have registered a website called www.flocksdiner.com. However, the website is not up and running quite yet.

Next week, a great friend and genius will help me put it all together so that I'll have a podcast and then anyone who wants can have the teachings automatically downloaded to their itunes.

I can also email you the files one at a time. They are less than 10 mega bites, so they are email friendly, although they take a couple of minutes to download.

I'll send you "Palms or Peace" now. If you want more, let me know.

Grace and peace,
Johnny

Johnny said...

Walker,
Send me an email. I've tried twice to email you, but I keep getting a failure message.

Thanks,
Johnny

Anonymous said...

I loved your last message! Did you know that your intro sounds just like Tony Robbins intro to personal power.

Johnny said...

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the complinment.

No. I haven't heard Tony Robbins' stuff. It's a simply four chord progression that is used in millions of songs.

Thanks again for your encouraging words.

Give me a call some time.

Johnny

Anonymous said...

johnny,

I lost your number shoot it to me in an e mail. jason@gymstogo.com